Is Online Gas Booking Better Than Offline Booking?
Online gas booking has greatly simplified every process in day to day life. For example, if a client lives too far away to travel for a personal visit, they can still get their work done with the help of online confirmation.
Many other activities, such as reserving gas, choosing refill options, and cutting off your gas supply, follow the same pattern. Rather than physically travel to their local LPG provider’s office, customers can simply go online and make a gas booking.
In the past, reserving a gas cylinder for LPG use required a trip to a physical storefront. Then there would be a tense wait while a cylinder was sent out based on availability; sadly, LPG cylinders were lost or never reached their intended destination many times.
Now that the three major national LPG suppliers (Bharat Gas, HP Gas, and Indane Gas) have made their operations more open and customer-focused, consumers no longer have to deal with these issues as the bookings can easily be done online.
It is now possible to schedule a cylinder delivery of liquid petroleum gas (LPG) without leaving the convenience of your own home. In addition, customers can schedule an LPG cylinder refill without making a phone call or making a trip to the gas station in person, thanks to the convenience of online LPG booking services like HP, Bharat, and Indane gas booking.
- The convenience of online gas booking stems from customers’ use of their preferred payment method, be it a credit card or bank transfer.
- Refill cylinders can now be ordered online with prepayment, making it possible for consumers to receive their refills even if they are not at home to make the transaction.
- Customers will be notified via SMS or email once their cylinder has been delivered.
- With the recent addition of this feature, scheduling a cylinder refill is now easier than ever.
- Register with your LPG supplier’s website (HP, Bharat Gas, or Indane) and order your cylinders whenever you need them.
- After that, you’ll be able to schedule a refill through the website. Pay online or upon delivery with cash by following the provided instructions.
- No Processing Fee: This is one of the best benefits of online gas booking. You can book your gas anytime, anywhere through platforms like MobiKwik, and you won’t have to pay a single extra penny.
- Convenience and security: The entire process of booking a gas is smooth, safe, and hassle-free. And since you can book your gas from anywhere, it adds to the convenience.
- No mediator: You no longer have to visit the gas station or keep in touch with the distributor. You can make your Indane gas booking through MobiKwik in the most smooth and hassle-free manner.
- Tracking: Gone are the days when you have to wonder when will the booked gas be delivered to your doorstep. Using the same mobile application, you can track your shipment and plan your course accordingly.
Online gas providers often have their own mobile apps that may be downloaded to simplify the booking, replenishment, and surrender of gas easier. However, you can also use other online payment apps like MobiKwik for convenient payments. Most Indian LPG suppliers, like Bharat, Indane, etc., have specialized smartphone apps that streamline the customer experience. The app store is where you’ll usually find them.