Downtown Dubai is also a testament to the remarkable achievements of Emaar developers. The luxurious accommodation in Downtown Dubai apartments ensures the provision of the best and quietest residence on its side. It makes no difference how long you have resided in the UAE. And of course, you will never fail to find your beautiful discovery in Dubai downtown.
Downtown Dubai has become one of the most popular locations for Emirati residents and visitors alike, thanks to its breathtaking skyline, international eating scene, and world-class shopping attractions. There are many features and amenities for the residents, whether they are tenants and looking for apartments for rent in downtown Dubai or permanent homeowners, that enchant their residents. Staying in downtown Dubai, you will surely want to thank Emaar Developers for their beautiful creations.
About Downtown Dubai Location
Downtown Dubai (previously Downtown Burj Dubai) is a big multi-purpose hub in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, and the Dubai Fountains are among the city’s most popular attractions. In 2017, it had a population of 13,201 people and covered an area of 2 square kilometers (0.77 square miles) for $ 20 billion (DH 73 billion). Downtown Dubai apartments at the estate are located on Sheikh Zayed Road, northwest of the village of Al Wasl. It is separated from Zabeel 2 and Trade Center 2 by Business Bay to the south and Financial Center Road to the northeast.
Also Read: Iconic Beach Mansion Apartments at Emaar Beachfront Dubai
The old town retains the traditional Arabic architectural style, while modern skyscrapers dominate the rest of the structure. Here are many apartments, townhouses, and villas for sale in downtown Dubai. Downtown Dubai is home to several upmarket hotels, including Address Downtown, Vida Downtown, and Al Manzil Downtown, as well as attractions including the opulent Arabian Market, Souk Al Bahar, and a three-kilometer stretch of restaurants and cafes. Sheikh Mohammad bin Rachid Boulevard Next to Dubai’s fountains, Souk Al Bahar boasts over 100 retailers and over Twenty restaurants, cafes, and bars.
Popular Landmarks at Downtown Dubai
- Burj Khalifa
- The Dubai Mall
- Fashion Avenue
- Dubai Opera
- Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard
- The New Year’s Gala
- Dubai Fountain
- Address Downtown Dubai
- Forte Towers
- Burj Vista
- Il Primo
Downtown Dubai Apartment Details
- Downtown Dubai: Act one act two 1 – 4-Bedrooms Apartments from AED 2575888
- Downtown Dubai: Burj crown 1 – 3-Bedrooms Apartments from AED 2413888
- Downtown Dubai: Forte 1 – 4 Bedrooms Apartments from AED 2,092,888
- Downtown Dubai: Il primo 4-6 -Bedrooms Apartments
- Downtown Dubai: Grande signature residences 2 – 4 Bedrooms Apartments from AED 1,771,888
- Downtown Dubai: Downtown views ii 1 – 4 Bedrooms Apartments from AED 1,499,888
- Downtown Dubai: Boulevard heights executive residences 1 – 3 Bedrooms Apartments from AED 2,092,888
- Downtown Dubai: Address residences – Dubai opera 1 – 5 Bedrooms Apartments from AED 2,306,888
- Downtown Dubai: Boulevard point 1 – 2 Bedrooms Apartments from AED 2,051,888
- Downtown Dubai: Opera grand 1 – 5 Bedrooms Apartments from AED 2,298,888
- Downtown Dubai: Vida Dubai mall 1 – 4 Bedrooms Apartments from AED 1,607,888
Downtown Dubai apartments for sale or rent are quite reasonable for residents. If we look at the beautiful designed architectural apartments with several amenities, then the rents or selling price is not so enough. Binayah’s property managers are available for your assistance. If you are planning to apartments for sale in downtown Dubai, or rent then it’s the best time to invest, and we are available as a top real estate company in Dubai, will guide you.