Table of ContentsToggle
We’ll also use mathematics, which will require you to combine number digits and operations, so you’ll need to be familiar with that.
- Server Side
The client-side, also known as the front end, is used more frequently because it is responsible for interacting with the client via web pages. Although the client-side appears to be quite diverse, it is primarily divided into three categories: Angular, React, and Vue.
- Starting with a framework is a good place to start.
But before you go into a framework, I recommend you have some knowledge of fundamentals.
Consider the following factors when deciding where to begin:
- Whether you’re new to programming or have experience with other languages. A skilled programmer may be able to get right into the framework and grasp the syntax and inner workings much more quickly.
- Your preferred method of learning. You may choose to take things slowly and carefully to comprehend them completely, or you may prefer to jump right into the process.
- Whether you want to learn how to develop a website or an application, you’ve come to the right place. A website differs from an application in that an application’s sole purpose is to offer users a view. This implies that people can only see content that is relevant to them. However, with a website, some of the admin users gain access to alter certain of those items.
- Your goals. Your goals excite your interest in learning, and in that case, you may find yourself right in the middle of the framework.
Considering all of these factors will assist you in determining whether you should begin with the front end or the back end.